- Ms. Bullock's classes will be in health for the next 3 weeks starting today, March 27th. Ms. Bunn, Ms. Bullock's student teacher, will be taking over classes. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Ms. Bullock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The sun is starting to shine and the temperature are starting to rise! Students will be outside starting Feb 21st (weather permitting). Students are encouraged to wear layers and older shoes since we will be on the upper field. We also encourage student to bring a water bottle with them to class!
- 8th grade students - There will be NO written CPR test! Instructions for your foldable are under the health tab under 8th grade health! Foldable will be due on FRIDAY, Jan. 13, 2017.
- As of November 8, 2016, ALL Grades are up to date in PowerSchools. If a student has a zero for a grade it is because they failed to turn in the assignment. Students have until November 18th to turn in any missing work. NO WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER November 18th!
- Students in my class will be outside until Nov. 11th. With the tempertures changing we suggest students dress in layers when they change for PE.
- We will be in PE when you come back to school on Monday, Oct. 3rd! Make sure to bring proper PE clothes with you to school! Happy Track in!
- PBIS Student Dance Survey
- ALL GRADES WILL HAVE A HEALTH TEST ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 12TH! STUDY STUDY STUDY!
- Students are in health and will be using their devices Monday - Wednesday of this week, August 8th - 10th.
- Parents, Please be aware that the PE dress policy for all students has changed. All students are required to wear black bottoms and a grey shirt or an East Cary shirt. For more information please check the important documents tab to review the letter that was sent home with students today, July 20th.
- All Students will be participating in a Volleyball Unit from 7/18 - 7/29. We will take two day from the unit to complete our Cardiovascular Assessments.